The new Hangover H2 is the latest version of Alex Coleborn's signature frame that has been a best seller over the last few years.
We made some small changes, some visible and some internal which will make a big difference to the performance and strength of the frame. Its a finely tuned beast.
New on the H2-
Integrated chain adjusters
Rear length slightly shortened by a fraction to allow better chain setup
Tapered Down tube 36mm taper to 32mm to create an even stronger Headtube junction
Internally strengthened with thicker tubing in key stress areas
• FULL Japanese 4130 Chromoly (best available)
• 75 head angle
• 71 seat tube angle
• Stand over 7.3" (centre of BB-centre of TT)
• 12.93"-13.2" rear end length
• 33mmø Top tube, Integrated seat clamp
• Tapered 36mmø to 32mmø down tube
• Internally offset thicker tubing thickness in key stress areas
• Tapered rear chain stays 19mmø-16mmø
• Tapered seat stays 19mmø-14mmø
• Tapered seat tube
• Headtube- integrated heat treated
• BB- mid heat treated 11.5" height
• Removable brake mounts and tabs all included
• Dropouts- 6mm thick Heat treated with integrated chain adjusters
Delivered to you within 2 to 3 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Head angle : 75°
Seat tube angle : 71°
Stand Over : 7.3" (centre du boitier de pédalier - centre du top tube)
Chain Stay : 12.93" - 13.2"
BB height : 11.5"