New in the signature frame series is the Daniel Sandoval ‘Sandstorm’ Frame.
We have all seen the insane riding Daniel is capable of and the geometry of his new signature frame is worked around his needs, the frame is responsive, stable and light yet strong enough to cope with whatever Daniel has thrown at it.
- Head Tube Angle- 75
- Stand Over height- 8.2” (Measured from centre of BB- centre of top tube)
- Mid BB 11.65” height and Heat Treated
- Rear length 13” slammed- 13.3” centred
- Tapered Seat stays/ Chain stays/ Seat tube
- External Down tube gusset, Internal top tube gusset
- Integrated Heat treated Head tube
- Removable brake mounts, gyro tabs
- 5mm heat treated dropouts
- Laser cut stay bridge with Logo
- Top quality butted Japanese 4130 Sanko tubing used throughout
- Weight- 4.55lbs/ 2.07kg for the Black ED 20.5
- (1) years warranty (Check Website details)
- Colours- Black ED, Dirty Red, Clean Blue
- Note- We do not advise or warrant the use of dual lower cable setups on our frames, use standard 2 into 1 cable setups only.